We’re delighted to announce another year of celebrating the International Day of Persons with Disabilities at Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. Escape city life and spend the day under the sea at Ripley’s! The aquarium prides itself on it’s accessibility and is accessibility certified by the Rick Hansen Foundation and is a certified autism center. For more information please refer to their website: Bill of Rights
Members can enjoy discounts on food service and gifts upon presenting their Variety Village membership cards.
Open to all guests!
December 2 and 3 | 8:00 am, 9:00 am, 10:00am
- This event is for open to all guests and Variety members. You do not have to be a member to secure tickets.
- Please bring your email ticket registration, membership card or invitation email with you on the day of your booking.
- Tickets are limited, first come, first serve.
- 1 timeslot on 1 day.
- Registration is required. Tickets must be shown at the registration table to gain entry. No walk-ins.
- This is an unsupervised event. Guests must find their own way to and from the aquarium; and children must be accompanied by a caregiver.
- Each ticket has a 45-minute window for entry. Guests can stay as long as they like after entry, however late comers will not be admitted, and tickets expire after the window ends. i.e. 9am tickets are good for entry between 9am-9:45am on the specified date. After that, the ticket isn’t valid.
- Information on parking and directions can be found here.
Click the link below to select your tickets.